- DO YOU FIND THAT YOU’RE NOT SURE HOW TO DEAL WITH CERTAIN TEAM MEMBERS?
- DO HAVE TEAM MEMBERS WHO AREN’T PULLING THEIR WEIGHT OR GETTING ON?
- ARE YOU FRUSTRATED BY A LACK OF ENGAGEMENT AND ‘TEAMWORK’?
- ARE YOUR TEAM MEETINGS OFTEN UNPRODUCTIVE?
Imagine how good it would be if you felt confident when leading your team, knew which tools to use when different situations come up in the team, help your team to work at their best.
I know you will feel happier at work, the team will love you, and they will feel more fulfilled because they are in the groove.
DURING THE WEBINAR I WILL SHOW YOU:
● THE CORE ELEMENTS OF HIGH PERFORMING TEAMS
● WHY TEAMS KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT OFTEN DON’T DO – AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT
● THE TOP 5 THINGS THAT GET IN THE WAY OF TEAMS PERFORMING, AND SOME NEXT STEPS
Almost there: Please enter your valid email and click the button below to gain access
UNLOCKING YOUR TEAM'S FULL POTENTIAL
WHO IS THE PRESENTER, CRAIG FARMER, AND WHY SHOULD YOU LISTEN TO HIM?
As I go around the country training and facilitating leadership and team development I notice that teams and team dynamics are the same across the country, across different industries and types of organisations. I have the privilege of assisting hundreds of people to be more productive, happier in their roles and ultimately in their life. I am and have worked with multi-national companies, government departments, and not-for-profits. This has given hundreds, thousands of hours interacting with teams. So I know what works and what doesn’t work. The traits a leader needs and doesn’t need. I can pick them a mile away.
But I haven’t always been this way for me. I know what it is like to fail as a team leader.
I had the privilege of leading teams of people from as young as 24 years old. I didn’t really know what I was doing. I love to learn, so I tried to find answers in books, courses, seminars. Some helpful tit-bits but not enough not to help me stay out of trouble.
I know what it is like to be a team leader and not know all the answers and lose sleep at night because I might have to fire someone who is underperforming. I know what it is like to have team members fighting with each other. I know the feeling of not being confident because no one had really taught me how to run a good meeting, or planning retreat or one-on-one meeting. I got by on what I thought was okay.
Sometimes is was good, sometimes it got me into a world of trouble.
At 30 I became the leader of an organisation, which meant I was responsible for not just one team, but multiple teams. This meant I went on an all out search for resources, practical exercises and understanding about how high performing teams operate.
I have discovered the practical answers about how to run a good meeting, do performance reviews, how often to meet with direct reports and what to do in them.
I have discovered over time I had some leadership and personality traits that were not helpful for developing a team. I avoided conflict and didn’t express my thoughts enough, which eroded trust.
I have discovered the importance of being clear about your vision and strategy. How to collaborate with a team and communicate it to the organisation.
If I had know then, what I know now I would have saved myself and the teams I lead so much angst and lost productivity. Sleepless nights and eroded confidence.
You know I had some leaders who I modelled myself off. Some of what they did was okay, but much of it they were just making up as well.
That’s why we put together 3 things for you to learn from all my mistakes and fast-track your development and productivity.
1. A free report called: Diagnosing your Team. Click here to download (link to Ebook download page)
The free report helps you work out what the causal issues are with your team and develop a plan to deal with it.
2. A free webinar called: Unlocking your Teams full potential (Link to webinar booking page)
3. TURBO CHARGE YOUR TEAM: An on-line team leader development program that covers the key elements of high performing teams and practical strategies and tools that will fast-track your team’s formation and performance. It is self-paced. I know you are busy. Each module is only 10 minutes long so you can digest it easily. Within each module are suggested exercise along with the downloadable tools you can do with your team. (Link to Go to webinar page)